Riddle Reels Slot RTP and Bonuses
Cozino is the online casino where you can enjoy the 3 reel, 9 payline Play ‘n GO Riddle Reels: A Case of Riches slot. The Return to Player percentage in the game is 96.22% and stakes start from 10p per spin in this mystery themed slot.
The bonus features you get to enjoy in the game include; re-spins, wild reels, transforming symbols and a mystery feature. We didn’t mention it, but this online slot game is themed around Sherlock Holmes.
Put your detective cap on and benefit from features like the Case of Riches feature where collecting clues will help you unlock the slot promotions feature where wild reels and transforming symbols lead to more wins. Stakes in the game start from 10p to £100 per spin and the maximum payout possible is 5,000x your stake.
About Play ‘n GO Slots
Play’n GO is a casino software company that produces high quality online casino products. The main headquarters of the company are in Växjö.
Play’n GO has got over 50 unique casino games part of its collection. To reach a global audience, the company has translated their real money slots in 30+ languages.
Playing Riddle Reels: A Case of Riches
If you enjoy playing detective themed online casino games on Cozino, then you might enjoy Riddle Reels: A Case of Riches. Spinners will have a chance to join the world’s greatest detective in his quest to crack a case. Symbols in the game include; knives, ropes, guns and wrenches.
There are also symbols representing characters from the classic Sherlock Holmes like; Eugenia Ronder, Iren Adler, Professor Moriarty and Charles Augustus Milverton. Professor Moriarty awards the highest value in the game where 3 of the symbols award 12x your stake.
There are 3 wild symbols in the game represented by a 2x multiplier wild, a stand wild and a 3x multiplier wild. All these wild symbols can replace all the other symbols in the game except the scatter symbol.
If you encounter more than 1 multiplier wild in a winning combination, the values of these multipliers will be multiplied together. If a double and triple multiplier wild land, the resulting multiplier is a 6x multiplier. The maximum multiplier in the game can reach 27x. The scatter symbol is represented by the magnifying glass with a ? on it.
Bonus Features in Riddle Reels
Cozino has got lots of online slot games – some with bonus features, others without. The bonus features in Riddle Reels: A Case of Riches include;
- Re-Spin feature – 2 scatter symbols will trigger this feature. The reels containing the scatters that triggered the feature get held in position while the final reel starts re-spinning. The next scatter to land will trigger the Case of Riches feature.
- Mystery feature – this feature will be triggered if a scatter symbol doesn’t land during the previous feature. The 2 scatters that will land will get duplicated on the other reels and turn into one randomly chosen symbol.
- Case of Riches feature – this feature is activated when 3 scatters appear. It actually contains 5 parts of a major case;
– the Objective
– Starting the case
– Clues and challenges
– Solving the Case
- Mega Spin feature – 1 free game where a wild reel or multiplier wild is triggered is awarded. You can retrigger the Case of Riches feature in this feature.
- Clue Point Wheel feature – Second Chance Wheel: when the meter is fully charged, the Clue Point Wheel feature is triggered. This offers players 1 extra attempt at solving the case when they spin the wheel. If the wheel stops in the win segment, the case will be solved and the Case of Riches feature will start again. If you lose the case, the base game restarts.
Our Verdict on Riddle Reels: A Case of Riches Slots
At first glance, the Riddle Reels: A Case of Riches slot seems complex. However, it is one of the easiest video slots to play on Cozino. The basis of the game is collecting clues in the Case of Riches feature.
Once you piece everything together and crack the case, free games and wild reels could be yours. The RTP of the game is 96.22% and it has got a medium variance. Keep your fingers crossed that you’ll be able to trigger the bonus features because that’s where the real game starts. It’s a 6/10 from us.