Players who love online slots games on Cozino have access to a 5-reel, 3-row sized grid with extra rows unlocked when wins occur. As the name of the game suggests, this is a fire themed slot game. Slots covered in full-screen flame shows can be a real hit or miss affair and it’s often more of the latter than the former. However, with expanding reels, a Multiplier Trail, and notable potential perhaps things are looking up. The RTP of this slot has been set at 96.19% and a hit frequency of 32.10%.
About Triple Edge Studios Slots
Triple Edge Studios is a fairly new online casino software provider who became known in 2017 when it was announced that the company had agreed to provide its content and products solely to Microgaming. This arrangement and partnership between the two companies brought some great results as three Triple Edge Studios releases hit the industry several months after they partnered with Microgaming. Due to this amazing partnership with Microgaming, which is one of the most prominent names in the online casino industry, all of Triple Edge Studios games are licensed by their partner. For more Diamond slots, check these out:
Playing Diamond Inferno
You can now play this and many other slot games on Cozino. When it comes to the symbols, classic slots fans will be on familiar ground with dice, bars, dollar signs, lucky sevens, and stars as the premiums. On the low pay side are a quartet of J-A royals that make up the numbers. Winning combinations normally form when a line of at least three matching symbols land on one of the 20 default win ways. The values aren’t too bad as well. 5 Jacks will get you 1.25x up to a cool 100 times the stake for 5 stars on a line on the lower side. Lending a helping hand is the flaming wild which appears on reels 2, 3, and 4, and is sometimes stacked to substitute for anything but the scatter symbol.
Bonus Features in Diamond Inferno
Most slot games boast of some unique features and Diamond Inferno which is now on Cozino is not any different. Some of these bonus features are:
- Expanding Reels – You’ll see that the active area begins with the bottom 5 reels and 3 rows once you load up Diamond Inferno. You will see the row expand by one after every consecutive win. With each additional row that comes into play, an extra 10 paylines will become active in the game. The maximum active play area of this game usually stands at 6 rows large.
- Wilds – In this slot, the wild symbol is on fire and every time it shows up on the central three reels, it substitutes for all other standard symbols in the slot. The scatter is the only symbol it won’t stand in for.
- Scatter Symbol – Scatter symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 in this slot. The blue diamond represents these and if they appear anywhere within the active play area, then scatter pays are rewarded to you. Each scatter will pay out individually and you can win up to 20x your stake from this symbol.
- Respins – Every time you form a winning combination; you’ll get to trigger a respin. Naturally, the win also triggers the expanding reels ensuring that you stand more chances of forming additional wins and in the process, additional respins.
- Multiplier Trail – The game’s multiplier trail becomes active once the maximum number of rows has been brought into play. If respins continue at this point, then the highlighted multiplier will apply itself to all wins from the respin. This can reach up to a maximum of x10 as the multiplier increases after every subsequent respin.
Our Verdict on Diamond Inferno
If you are a fan of slot games, then head on over to Cozino. Diamond Inferno is so niche specific you’ll definitely know whether you like it after just one or two spins. Triple Edge hasn’t really done one of these classically styled slots before so it’s a great addition. There are a few twists on the standard formula and the potential is quite surprising. If you need a pinch of newness that comes with this slot, Diamond Inferno might be worth checking out – as Book of Cleopatra Super Stake slot!