Finn And The Swirly Spin
Finn and the Swirly Spin slots by NetEnt plays out on a 5×5 grid Cluster Pays game. The game has got an Irish luck theme with features on offer including free spins, extra wilds, symbol destructions, extra wilds, symbol transformations, etc.
There are also 4 randomly triggered features in the base game so those will help you rack up those wins before you finally move on to the main bonus game features. Plus, the slot also uses a game engine where symbol avalanches occur whenever winning combinations are formed. Stakes in the game start from 10p to £200 per spin on all Android and Apple mobile, tablet and desktop devices – and is now available on this top online casino!
Finn and the Swirly Spin Free Spins & Gameplay
Finn and the Swirly Spin takes players on a trip to Emerald Isle where a magical Leprechaun lies in wait ready to reward you lots of bonus features. This NetEnt slot is set in a mystical world where leprechauns roam freely. This magical theme celebrates all things Irish luck starting off with the visuals to symbols you’ll find on the reels like; 4-leaf clovers, spades, acorns, lucky horseshoes, rubies, hearts and leprechaun Finn below the reels. The rubies are the highest paying symbol in the game where when 5 land on the reels, they reward players 50x your stake. The wild symbol is represented by the star which can substitute all other symbols except the key symbol which acts as the scatter.
The game plays out on a 5×5 grid set that contains 25 blank spaces. 25 symbols will appear on the screen, all totally independent from each other. Any successful winning combination will be made up of horizontal or vertical lines of 3 or more matching symbols. When a winning combination is formed, the symbols that contributed to the win are destroyed so that any remaining symbols fall into the blank spaces i.e. via avalanches. Symbols that would typically form the high numbered positions will move to the next low numbered positions which allows players to win repeatedly from every spin.
Interestingly, online casino players can form successful winning combinations with or without the star wild. If you form a win using a wild, the wild explodes and destroys all the symbols in the same row or column as the wild. This makes it easier for players to form consecutive wins.
- Starfall Wilds Random feature – 2 to 5 extra wilds will be added to the reels
- Dragon Destroy Random feature – a random number of symbols is destroyed, giving rise to another avalanche
- Irish Luck Random feature – a horizontal/vertical line containing 1 type of symbol is added in the game to help you form a guaranteed win
- Magic Transform Random feature – during this feature all space/heart symbols will transform into higher paying symbols.
- Free Spins feature – the free spins feature is activated when the Free Spins Key scatter symbol lands in the middle of the reels after all possible wins and symbol avalanches have occurred. There are 4 different options to choose from and these relate to 1 of the random features offered. It takes a certain number of keys to unlock these features and when you do, you can expect the following; -Star Bar Free Spins feature (it takes 1 key to unlock) –7 Star Bar free spins will be offered together with 2 to 5 wilds being randomly added during a free spin. -Lava Lair Free Spins feature (it takes 4 keys to unlock) –3 Lava Lair free spins will be offered together with a random number of symbols that can be destroyed on every single free spin to award you a win and an extra avalanche. In addition, a sticky wild will land in place of the main symbol. -Lucky Mug Free Spins feature (it takes 9 keys to unlock) – 4 Lucky Mug free spins will be offered together with a horizontal or vertical line consisting of one type of symbol that can be added to the reels to guarantee winning combinations on every single free spin -Golden Pot Free Spins feature (it takes 16 keys to unlock) –2 Golden Pot free spins are awarded where all the space and heart symbols turn into high value symbols on every free spin round.
If the above bonuses are not enough to excited you, why not check some of our local jackpot games instead??
NetEnt – the Developer of Finn and the Swirly Spin
NetEnt, formerly Net Entertainment, is an online casino gaming company that was established in 1996 and rose to become one of the most popular online casino software developers in the world. NetEnt was the first company to create free online casino games software based on Java, before making the move to HTML5. NetEnt casino software is in use by over 300 fully licensed portals. The company also owns a live dealer casino platform, NetEnt Live Casino and a mobile gambling platform known as NetEnt Touch – which has offered us games like Finn and the Swirly Spin touch!
The company also owns their own progressive jackpot network that has rewarded winners over millions worth of prize money since it was started. NetEnt has a public listing on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. When the company started out, they owned a few online casinos which were later sold in 2005. In 2006 the NetEnt casino module was voted the best in the top 20 list. NetEnt continues to grow from strength to strength, rising to become one of the best online slot developers in the world.
NetEnt has a license to operate in Malta and has a fully verified casino module that guarantees that all their slots operate on randomness and fairness. They have gaming licenses from two independent third-party companies, one based in Canada and another in Sweden.
Nonetheless, if slots are not your thing, Cozino still offers some amazing roulette games that you could play today:
- Aloha Cluster Pays
- Demolition Squad
- Fruit Spin
- Spina Colada slot
- Finn And The Swirly Spin Touch slot
- Spinning Wilds slot
- Respin Circus slot
- And many, many more!
Last Thoughts on Finn and the Swirly Spin
NetEnt’s Finn and the Swirly Spin is an easy slot to play and once you get the hang of it you will quickly see why it is so enjoyable. It is definitely a unique and innovative casino game in terms of graphics and bonuses. The slot’s variance falls in the middle with decent wins possible all through the game. You can receive payouts of over 420x your bet from each random feature and up to 500x your bet during every single free spin for each free spin feature. Finn and the Swirly Spin definitely looks superb and is a highly innovative slot with a decent win potential on offer. You’re definitely going to enjoy a unique playing experience. If you enjoy the adventure theme as much as we do, then stop slacking and check out NetEnt’s Finn and the Swirly Spin.
Ah and we almost forgot; before you start spinning make sure to check out our casino promo codes that can greatly boost your winning chances; use these on games like Donuts and others.