Jack in a Pot
Jack in a Pot is amongst the top slots games by Red Tiger Gaming with an Irish fortune theme that is played on a 7×7 reel setup. Spinners will enjoy features like cluster pays payouts, loads of base game modifiers and a free spins feature. This slot uses the symbol drop mechanism where any symbols that made up the win are replaced with new ones that drop down to replace them. The symbol drops keep going as long as ne wins are formed.
Players will be able to gain momentum right from the start of the base game where wild symbols land on the reels to boost wins and low value symbols are removed from the reels and substituted with high value symbols. During the Free Spins Feature, any wilds that appear on the reels are activated for even bigger wins. Start your stakes from 10p to £200 per spin on all Android and iOS tablets, smartphones and PC.
Jack in a Pot Free Spins & Gameplay
Jack in a Pot has a nice set of bright visuals with the action set in a green field. A cheerful soundtrack accompanies all your spins with symbols you’ll see on the reels including; 5 gemstones (all considered the low paying symbols in the game), a gold coin, a horseshoe, bow tie and the shoemaker’s boot full of coins. The gold coin rewards the highest value of 80x your stake for a cluster of 40 or more matching gold coins. There are also several exciting bonus features you will find here including;
- Rainbow Swaps feature – when a rainbow wild symbol forms part of a winning combination, a rainbow immediately soars across the reels. The motion ends up transforming random symbols into matching symbols thereby creating new and better winning combinations.
- Beer Reels feature – when you land a winning combination that includes beer wilds, the beer taps above the reels goes on and starts pouring out new symbols that can be used to form new winning clusters.
- Magic Pipe feature – this feature can be triggered when the pipe wild symbol forms part of a winning combination. Jack the leprechaun starts to blow into his pipe and starts to transform some of the high rewarding symbols into mega tiles. A new payout is made.
- Hat Trick feature – the Hat Trick feature in the game is triggered once the top hat wild lands on the reels. During the feature, low value symbols are eliminated from the reels and replaced with potentially higher paying ones.
- Free Spins feature – once 4 free spin scatter symbols appear on the reels, the free spins round is triggered. All wilds collected during the feature are activated 1 by 1 for even bigger wins.
Red Tiger Gaming – the Developer of Jack in A Pot Slots
Red Tiger Gaming is an online casino software company based in the Isle of Man. The company started operating in 2014, but the main team behind it had been developing high quality games for much longer than that. Red Tiger Gaming has a wide presence in Asia and Europe. Red Tiger Gaming has a distinct logo, impossible to miss. It is comprised of a red tiger’s head and it’s the first thing you’ll always see when you start up their games.
Red Tiger casino games are playable at several online casinos. They have a wide portfolio of casino games spanning card games, slot games, instant win games, etc. Their specialty is high quality and high rewarding casino games. Their collection of slots includes 3-reel, 5 reel and multiple ways to win slots.
These usually include captivating storylines and themes like love, war, humour, mystery, fantasy, safari, action, etc. These are games that beginners and professionals can both comfortably navigate. However, one thing to note is that Red Tiger games usually typically are high stakes games e.g. low rollers can still enjoy a game, but you’d get more from a Red Tiger game by placing a large bet.
Red Tiger Gaming claims to know exactly what it is that makes a player tick. They understand player psychology, which will become evident after a few spins on a casino slot by Red Tiger Gaming. They have a diverse creative team with a few of the talents on board including; audio engineers, graphic designers, software developers, psychologists, mathematicians, account managers, creative directors, etc. They even claim to have a secret magician on board.
The company is headquartered in the Isle of Man, where it is also licensed to operate. They have also been issued a gaming license by the UK Gambling Commission, which as everyone knows is one of the toughest gambling licenses to get. You can find Red Tiger Gaming slots on any of your favourite online casinos along with several top slots like these:
- Robin Hood Prince of Tweets
- An Evening With Holly Madison
- Blood Lore Vampire Clan
- Jackpot Jester 200000 slot
- Jackpot Raiders slot
Our Verdict of Jack in a Pot
Spinners will love Red Tiger Gaming Jack in a Pot for the bright visuals on display and the fun soundtrack that keeps the action moving along throughout the base game. The leprechaun at the start makes for a warm welcome to the game and the occasional appearances he makes during gameplay add on to the cheeky nature of the game. The Irish theme has always been a well-loved theme and there are several versions of it replicated in thousands of slot machines. It’s hard to get someone who can create a game and make the Irish theme stand out.
Here enters Red Tiger Gaming with Jack in a Pot. If you are a diehard Irish theme casino slots fan, then you will love what RTG has in store for you. The slot has a low variance, but high volatility and variance with the best payouts offered going up to 2,000x your bet available on each spin.
There’s a lot of variety offered here and the action occurs regularly enough to keep players hooked. There are a lot of other plenty of other slots with the same theme available, but it is the range of modifiers available that make this slot stand out. If you enjoy the lucky leprechaun theme, then be ready to be wowed by Red Tiger Gaming’s Jack in a Pot; you can also try Finn and the Swirly Spin on Cozino!