Jackpot Raiders Slot
Jackpot Raiders by Yggdrasil Gaming is a 5 reel, 20 payline jackpot games slot with features like; a pick me style game, 2 free spins features with multipliers going up to 10x, 5 progressive jackpots, a multi-level feature where relics, cash prizes, 5 progressive jackpots and maps can be won. It’s a slot that will take players on an action-packed adventure in their quest to find the treasures of the lost city. Stakes in this online casino game start from 20p to £40 per spin on all iOS and Android smartphone, PC and tablet devices.
About Yggdrasil Gaming – Pioneers Behind Jackpot Raiders
Yggdrasil Gaming is an online casino software company that started operating in early 2013. Cozino has got an impressive range of Yggdrasil online casino games part of their collection. The Malta based company was founded by Fredrik Elmqvist, a former NetEnt CEO. Frederick’s goal is to develop highly advanced gameplay instead of number based slot games. The name ‘Yggdrasil’ is an unusual name for a company. Here it refers to a huge ash tree that is home to dragons and eagles. Yggdrasil is also the door leading to all the 9 mythical worlds, including Asgard home of gods. They produce casino slot games with amazing bonus features like free spins, re-spins, wilds, multipliers, etc.
Jackpot Raiders Gameplay
Yggdrasil Gaming’s Jackpot Raiders tells the story of Sam and Bear who go on a journey to locate the Sunken City, it has been a legend until now. This slot has an Indiana Jones twist to it with the action set inside a ship cabin. It looks exactly like an Indiana Jones movie. Symbols on the reels include diamonds, hearts, spades, clubs, backpacks, Captain Bear explorer Sam and Sam’s hat also features as a symbol on the reels. The hat awards the highest value in the game of 3.5x, 12.5x or 200x your bet whenever 3, 4 or 5 appear on a payline. This games doesn’t include any wild symbol.
Bonus Features in Jackpot Raiders Slot
- Compass feature – the Compass feature starts when 3 or more scatter symbols appear on the reels or it can also be triggered via the Pick & Click Chest feature. When the compass gets activated, 10 Jackpot Free Spins are awarded or you can opt to trigger the Treasure Hunt Bonus feature if you like. The scatter symbol only appears on the reels during the base game to offer the compass when 3 or more appear in a single spin as follows;
– 3 scatters give you the compass
– 4 scatters give you the compass symbol plus 50x your stake
– 5 scatters give you the compass symbol plus 500x your stake
If 2 scatter symbols appear on the reels, you’ll activate the Pick & Click Chest feature where you make picks to win any of the following:
– 1x, 2x or 4x your bet
– 10 Jackpot Free Spins
– A pass into the Treasure Hunt Bonus feature
– 1 random Map towards your Map collection
- Map Collection- there are 5 different maps available to collect in the game i.e. a Jungle Ruins Map, the Summit Shrine Map, a Highland Gate Map, a Desert Tomb Map and the Templar Grave Map. Each of these maps appears on its own reel. 10 Jackpot free spins are awarded when you manage to fill a particular collection with 5 matching maps. When the feature starts, 2 Summit Shrine Maps appear on the screen plus one of the other Maps. Maps can be collected in the Treasure Hunt Bonus feature and in the Pick & Click Chest feature.
- Jackpot Free Spins feature- in the Jackpot Free Spins feature, 10 free spins are awarded where a 3x multiplier is active throughout. No scatter symbols or Map symbols appear during the feature. 5 different gems award a jackpot once 5 gems of the same colour appear during the feature.
- Treasure Hunt Bonus feature- this feature is activated within The Compass feature. To start, you will be directed to choose to play either as Sam or Bear. Sam offers better rewards when she opens chests, but might take longer to do it successfully. Bear offers smaller rewards, but frequently. If you like, you will be offered 3 chances to ride across the river and open a treasure chest. 3 different levels are offered, with players moving up a level once the player opens a chest. Each level offers higher rewards.
- Sunken City Free Spins feature- once you collect 5 Relics during the Treasure Hunt Bonus feature, you will have successfully triggered the Sunken City Free Spins feature that offers 10 free spins. All wins during this round will have a 10x multiplier applied. You’ll also start with 1 gem appearing on the reels as you make your way towards each Jackpot collection.
- The Jackpots feature- when you collect 5 gems of matching colour, you will win the corresponding Jackpot it triggers. The gems appear in the free spins features only. Being a progressive jackpot slot, there are 5 jackpots you can win and they reward you a minimum of;
– Forgotten Jackpot –£40 minimum win
– Rare Jackpot –£200 minimum win
– Mythical Jackpot –£600 minimum win
– Ancient Jackpot –£1,500 minimum win
– Legendary Jackpot –£15,000 minimum win
Our Verdict on Jackpot Raiders – Spin or Skip?
Jackpot Raiders by Yggdrasil Gaming is an awesome action-packed adventure slot game with a good medium to high variance. It’s one of the best online casino slots this week on the Cozino website. The highest wins in the game can go over 4,000x your stake on a base game spin and a free spin round. The bigger wins definitely come in via the progressive jackpots, but the multiple bonus features will also have you racking quite a huge bankroll.
The best of them is probably the Sunken City Free Spins feature where the 10x multiplier adds a twist to the progressive jackpots. Both beginner slot players and professionals will enjoy taking Jackpot Raiders for a spin. Jackpot Raiders is one of the best Yggdrasil Gaming slot games on Cozino. You will not regret this, but you can also try Honey Honey Honey slot here.