Rise of Maya Slots
Rise of Maya is one of Netent’s most attractive slot releases. If you know Netent well, you’ll know that if they are not rolling out an Ancient Egyptian-themed online casino game, then they have a slot machine on Meso American culture/civilization. This is just to give you an idea of how captivating the theme of the ruse of Maya is, and how it is fully armed with catchy visuals and a good RTPs.
Rise of Maya is a highly rewarding medium to high variance online video slot that has been brought to players by Net entertainment. With 3 rows, 5 reels, and 10 pay lines, this slot also has a respectable non-progressive jackpot of 6,000x your bet amount on a single spin. If you
If you wish, you can also test this slot on cozino casinos right away, or simply read further.
Rise of Maya Gameplay and Symbols Explained
The rise of Maya online slots has a structural characteristic that contains Free Spins, Re-Spins, Second Chance Scatter, Bonus Bet: Second Chance Scatter as well as a Scatter Nudge feature. This online casino slot also has a sense of urgency. Players get to enjoy the thrills they seek as the features are fun and adrenaline pumping. Rise of Maya slots can be played with a minimum of €£0.10 up to €£150 for a spin.
The slot’s Mayan motive is aggressively represented against the background of a stony temple. The symbols on the gaming reels include the Mayan ceremonial masks, deer skulls, various serpents, low-value card symbols from 10 to Ace, scatters, and Wilds. The most vital symbol in this slot is the deer, and when you have 5 of them in any position on the gaming reels, you’ll get a cash prize of 250x your bet amount.
You form winning combinations when you line up no less than three-of-kind symbols. The RTP of Rise of Maya online slot is an average one of 96.12% to 96.42% but significantly improves once you trigger a bonus round. Rise of Maya online slot has a fair hit ratio of 23.69%. This means that players will get a payout on every 4 to 7 spins.
Rise of Maya Free Spins and Bonus features
Rise of Maya is one online casino game that boasts of great features, and players will totally fall in love with them. Below are the features to look out for when you play rise of Maya:
- Scatter Nudge: The rise of Maya Scatter Nudge bonus feature can be triggered both in the main game and when playing the Free Spins mode. However, it is important to bear in mind that players can only play this feature in a non-winning spin when the game scatters and wilds are nudged.
- Wilds: In this game, up to a max of 4x Wilds may pitch, and that is really not bad if you think about it. The game has the standard wild, there is also the Serpent Stacks, and finally, there are two expanding Serpent Wilds. All the wilds are rewarding, but the latter wilds will only appear during the game’s Free Spins on the hot reels by filling up an entire reel.
- Free Spins: Of all the bonus rounds featured in the rise of Maya online slot, the Free Spins feature happens to be the most important because it comes with a jackpot of 6,000x your bet amount. Before players can do what it takes to get into the feature with 3 or more wilds or scatters, which triggers as many as 15 Free Spins.
Now, the gaming reels on which the wilds or scatters combinations appeared is called the ‘Hot Reels.’ There are also the stacked serpent Wilds that spice up things to help you get the big wins. If another 3 or more scatters show up, another 9 free spins will be awarded, making it a total of 24 free falls.
- Bonus Bet (Second Chance Scatter & Second Chance Scatter Re-spin): this is a cool feature, but It’s honestly a bit of a tongue-twister, and it can only be activated during the base game.
- The Bonus Bet (Second Chance Scatter & Second Chance Scatter Re-spin) is a feature that increases a punter’s odds of triggering the game’s free spins and Hot Reels by letting players gather extra wilds and scatters. In the absence of any wilds or scatters, a re-spin will be awarded.
You can get a feel of all these features when you play on cozino casino.
Net Entertainment: the Developers of Rise of Maya
Net Entertainment is the Swedish-based developer that has become the world’s premier software provider for all things related to online casino games. If you are an avid casino player, then you must have tried your hands on at least one slot by this developer before.
The company is not in the same category as many of the new developers in the iGaming world as NetEnt started in the early 1970s from a land-based venue named Cherry Casino. By 1996, Net Entertainment saw a need to venture into the iGaming industry, and they became a major supplier of slot machines as a way to also evade the stringent gambling laws in Sweden. Soon after, they became famous as Net Entertainment or simply NetEnt. There are many slots under their belt, and they include:
- Aloha Cluster Pays
- Loki Wild Tiles
- Creature From The Black Lagoon
- Dead Or Alive
- Dazzle Me
- Mega Rise slot
- Mayan Eagle slot
Rise of Maya is one of NetEnts slots that carry lots of bonus rounds, of which the most lucrative is the Free Spins as it pays up to 6,000x your bet amount on one free spin. The slot has great in-game bonuses and impressive graphical representation that makes it a well-balanced offering.