Ave Caesar is an online casino uk game that celebrates the Roman empire’s majesty, beginning with its most famous emperor, Caesar. Leander Games created this slot game, which has 20 paylines over five reels and three rows. This 2018 release includes a wealth of bonus features, stunning visuals, and a Roman theme that is undoubtedly appealing.
With stakes ranging from 20p to £20 per spin, the Ave Caesar slot is playable on any device. The free slot games has a 96% RTP and a medium to the high level of volatility (RTP stands for Return To Player. The RTP percentage is a measure of the percentage of stakes a game returns to players and is a generally accepted guide to how a game will perform). The highest payout of 1,000 times the stakes and the progressive jackpot is something every player can cross their fingers for in the Ave Caesar slot.
Getting Started with Ave Caesar Slots
You can play the Ave Caesar online slot at Cozino, but you’ll need an account to do so. You can make one by entering your information or by pressing the ‘Join Now’ button and following these short steps:
- Fill in your first and last name, as well as your age and email address.
- Other information, such as postal address and contact information, must also be included.
- You can start playing slot games at Cozino after completing all sections and establishing an account.
To play the Ave Caesar slot game, you don’t need to be an expert. When you first play it, you will find it easy. The game begins with the player placing wagers on the 20 fixed paylines.
- Below the reels on the screen, you’ll find the Total Bet button; click it to place your bet. On each spin, you can place a minimum stake of £0.20 and a max stake of £20.
- When you’ve finished placing your bets, click the huge light-green Spin button in the bottom-right corner of the screen to begin playing. The Autoplay button appears right after the Total Bet button; press it to activate up to 100 auto-spins.
- Then a short rotation of the reels begins until the symbols are aligned. Finally, a winning combination is formed by landing three or more similar symbols from the leftmost reel to the right across a payline.
- There is also a wild symbol that can help you create winning combinations as it substitutes all other symbols in the Ave Caesar slot.
Design & Symbols
Leander Games is well-known for its creative ideas, design, and amazing graphics, and they have done an excellent job with this slot game. The Ave Caesar theme is focused on the history of Ancient Rome and one of its most famous heroes, Caesar. You can see a gorgeous square from Rome in the backdrop, with white marble used to create all structures and a bridge visible on the upper right. It also includes the sounds of chattering and horseshoes tapping on stone.
The Roman numerals I through V are the lowest paying symbols in Ave Caesar slot games. For hitting 5 on a pay line, the III, II, and I symbols will reward you with a 100x line bet, while the V and IV Roman numerals will reward you with a 150x line bet. Then, the Roman Legionary and Mistress each award 250x, and the red-helmeted Roman General provides a 300x line bet for landing 5 matching symbols. Lastly, the Ave Caesar Game Logo is the most lucrative standard symbol, paying 400x the line bet for 5 on a pay line.
You can also play other slots on Cozino from the same provider, such as;
Ave Caesar Bonus Spins & Special Features
Many Ave Caesar bonus features have the most renowned characters and great fun to keep players entertained. These bonuses include:
- Wild: Caesar himself is the Wild symbol and can create winning combos by substituting all other paying symbols except the Bonus Symbol. When you get 5 on a pay line, Ave Caesar’s Wild additionally provides a 1,000x the line bet.
- Random Features: The Ave Caesar slot has four base game special modifiers that can be activated at random on any spin.
- Hannibal’s Heroes Feature brings the famous general Hannibal to the reels to invite his elephant army. Stacked Wild symbols appear as they go across the reels.
- The Gaul Feature – A mysterious Gaul will emerge in this feature. Stones will be thrown at him by his fellow Gauls. The symbols on which these stones land will then reshape into the same matching symbol, resulting in a new payout. Random multipliers can also be applied here.
- The Ave Caesar Feature – When Caesar comes, he will provide six scrolls. Behind them is a 5 of a kind win, a huge win, or the activation of one of the four main extra features.
- Centurion Maximus Feature – The Centurion, orders his troops to drop a flag over the reels. These will show a massive 2×2 or, even better, a colossal 3×3 symbol.
- Special Feature: There are 4 major feature rounds as well. These are triggered when the bonus symbol appears on reels 1, 3, and 5 on the same spin. Which feature you get is decided by the symbol that appears on reel 5.
- Caesar’s Conquests Bonus – This bonus game includes a pick to reveal reward game in which you must keep choosing tents to reveal attractive females to get prizes. The feature is finished by picking a tent that unveils an elephant.
- The Roman Empire Bonus – You will be able to choose a location on an ancient map and send your troops to conquer it for you. As your troops conquer new territory, you win prizes.
- The glory of Rome Bonus Spins – You will be given 10 bonus spins here. When a wild lands, it becomes sticky for 3 bonus spins. Keep an eye out for the +1 symbols, which will add extra Ave Caesar bonus spin every time they appear on reel 5.
- Druid Bonus Spins – This feature grants you 10 extra spins with one of five different special features. Sticky wilds, symbols I and II turned into wilds, multiplying wilds, a moving wild reel, and a lucky potion feature that awards 3 more spins, regular wilds, and multipliers are among these.
Additionally, there is a gamble option in the Ave Caesar slot game that allows players to wager the bonus game they win for an upgrade.
Is this slot game worth playing?
Ave Caesar does not disappoint when it comes to return to player percentage, as it has a decent RTP of 96%, which indicates the house edge is 4%. In terms of volatility, this game is in the medium to high range, making it a fantastic choice for high rollers seeking to have a good time. This means that you might win a large sum of money, but you’ll have to wait for them to come.
Ave Caesar slot game is jam-packed with features, winning possibilities, and bonus spins, and it has everything a slot fan craves for. However, the betting range of 20p to £20 per spin will not appeal to high rollers but would satisfy most other players. The statistics are also included in the table below to help you determine if this is the ideal slot for you.
|Min/Max Bet||£0.20 – £20|
|Volatility/Variance||Med – High|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows & 20 fixed paylines|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Bonus Spins, Multipliers, Random features, Special features, Progressive Jackpots|
|Release Date||Jan 2018|
Frequently Asked Questions
To help you understand the game better, we’ll address the most frequently asked questions below.
What is the RTP of Ave Caesar?
Ave Caesar has an RTP of 96%, which contains the progressive jackpot’s 3 per cent addition. Therefore, the RTP contributed to the game’s progressive jackpot reduces the RTP in the base game.
What is the most I can win on Ave Caesar?
The maximum amount you may win in this slot game is 1,000x your bet in the main game. If you receive five Caesars and place the maximum bet, you will have a chance to win this much.
Can I play Ave Caesar on mobile?
As it was built using HTML5, this online slot is well optimised for mobile gaming. The huge grid and precisely drawn symbols are clearly visible on every screen, and the mobile and desktop versions are nearly similar. For more mobile optimised slots, check out the Aurora Beast Hunter slot!