Cop The Lot
Cop The Lot by Blueprint Gaming is a 5 reel 20 pay line progressive jackpot slot with a ‘Cops and Robbers’ theme. Features players get to enjoy in the game include multipliers, a progressive jackpot and 3 amazing bonus rounds in the base game.
There’s also a Free Spins feature that awards players up to 50 free spins. The premise is players collecting multipliers on the go in the middle of a heated chase with the police. Stakes start from 20p to £200 a spin on all iOS and Android smartphones, tablets and PC devices on this best online casino.
Cop the Lot Slots Gameplay
Blueprint Gaming’s Cop the Lot best slot games is set against a city landscape by night. The cartoon style graphics fit the game perfectly with symbols on the reels including card values Q, A, K, 10, 9 & J, 10, money bags, wads of cash, and a Cop the Lot police badge.
The police badge rewards the highest value of 25x your bet when 5 land on a payline. The dynamite sticks symbol acts as the wild symbol and can substitute all other symbols except the scatter. When 2, 3, 4 or 5 wilds appear on a payline, you’ll receive 0.5x, 10x, 100x or 500x your bet. When the dynamite stick forms part of a successful winning combination, your payout ends up doubled.
- Usual Suspects Bonus feature – this feature is activated when 3 or more Usual Suspects scatters show up on the reels. It works just like a classic ‘pick me’ round where players will be required to choose 1 among 3 usual suspects in the hopes of revealing a cash prize. Spinners can receive up to 500x your stake.
- Cops and Robber Bonus feature – the Cops and Robber Bonus feature can be triggered once 3 or more police hat symbols are spotted on the reels. The screen shifts to a board game a spin of the dice awaits you. The objective of the game is to accumulate as much cash as you can, which is easy since you’ll just need to collect all the key symbols and multipliers you see. Every time you roll the dice, the Cop gets a chance to do so to and it earns him one step closer towards catching up with you.
- Millionaire’s Row – 3 Key symbols will earn you an entry into the Millionaire’s Row where even larger multiplier values and cash prizes await. The premise of the feature is simple; if the cop catches you, you will have a date with the judge. You can choose to have your ‘Case Dismissed’ which sees you move across the board. If you choose ‘Do a Runner’, you get to leave the courtroom and move across the board. If you choose ‘Wrongful Arrest’, a mystery bonus multiplier will be rewarded and if you choose ‘Banged Up’, you go to jail and the bonus feature ends. Players can win up to 500x your bet.
- Smash ‘N’ Grab Free Spins Bonus feature – the Smash ‘N’ Grab Free Spins Bonus feature starts up when 3 Safe symbols appear anywhere on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels. It is basically a random game where you get to pick a safe to be your designated safe, while 2 others are eliminated. The number of free spins you’ve won is then indicated and you choose to gamble (Take It or Leave It) for a chance to win even more, up to 50 free spins in total to be exact. Extra wilds and bonus feature symbols usually appear during the free spins so there’s a chance to win even bigger payouts.
- Progressive Jackpot – Cop the Lot Blueprint Gaming is a slot part of the Jackpot King Deluxe network. Spinners get a chance to trigger the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus feature during any spin, as long as 5 Jackpot King Deluxe overlay symbols appear on the 1st to 5th reel. Players then get to spin the reels as they collect crown symbols. If 15 or more land, the Wheel King section opens.Yet another spin is awarded as you get a new chance to win extra crown symbols, collect your total winnings, or skip it all and activate the Wheel King section directly. Once you enter the Wheel King section, a tombola style wheel appears on the screen. On it, different progressive jackpots and win multipliers are indicated. The one you want to be looking for is the Jackpot King jackpot.
Blueprint Gaming – the Developer of Cop the Lot
Blueprint Gaming is an online slot developer that has been releasing online casino games for years now. For years, the company was mostly lowkey until 2008 when they made headlines after a huge German gambling corporate took over the company. The Gauselmann group practically runs the gambling scene in German’s modern towns. They operate slot halls and live casino. The takeover wasn’t at all brutal.
In fact, it gave Blueprint Gaming more time to focus on their projects live and online, as well as form partnerships with respectable casino brands who would help distribute Blueprint Gaming casino games. They did this successfully and have managed to reach audiences in parts of the globe that most of their counterparts are yet to.
If you want to check out Blueprint online casino games, you can find most of them at your favourite online casino. They’ve specialized in 3 reel and 5 reel slots, like the following:
The Verdict on this Online Slot
Cop the Lot by Blueprint Gaming is an enjoyable classic cops and robbers themed slot. Not many have as much variety as this slot and that’s all from the game’s 3 main bonus features. Your biggest wins will definitely come in from the wild symbol seeing as 5 wilds in combination earns you 500x your stake.
If you are extremely lucky to land a full screen of wilds, you’ll win up to 10,000x your stake. The big wins definitely come in from the jackpots though, but those can be hit or miss. Still, when you do win the Jackpot King jackpot, it can have you sorted for life.